- walking round the scaffolding on my house and taking pictures of the roof
- making lots of teas and coffees
- getting the cats stoned on Feliway and bundling them into their box and getting them to the cattery
- packing up my whole room and covering everything in dust sheets
- going out for a friend’s birthday and drinking rather too much but also having a lovely time (and a hangover).
- two work experience interviews which couldn’t possibly have gone better
- a general election, the aftershocks of which are still rippling
- rather a lot of rather good ale.
Currently I am late for orchestra so for now that will have to suffice. That, and a broad grin.